What To Do When You Have A Claim?
Claims are as easy as one, two, three…
- Protect your vehicle from further damage. Stop driving.
- Arrange to have your vehicle taken to a dealership, to your preferred licensed repair facility, or to an IWS national fleet account: AAMCO Transmission, Firestone or Pep Boys. In Puerto Rico, take your vehicle to a participating dealership or national chain such as Pep Boys, Western Auto/Advance Auto or any other repair facility authorized by IWS.
- Have the repair facility call our toll-free number: 866-888-2085 (US) or 866-888-2086 (PR) for authorization before any work is done. IWS will pay your covered repairs with a national corporate credit card.
Repair Facility Procedures:
- Call our toll-free number to obtain prior authorization, 866-888-2085 (US) or 866-888-2086 (PR).
- Fax us a final repair bill.
- Receive fax with credit card authorization.
- Collect deductible amount and charge for non-covered services.
To learn more, please contact your credit union representative.
GET IN TOUCH